06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

I did take it for a quick drive and it felt OK but had to get it back and sort out the hand brake.. the cables where sticking all sorted now though (not that you need a handbrake for track) or shouldn't lol but it feels much better now

Also did a quick check of all the bolts for the cage.. there was a bit more nipping that I did around the bases I suppose the flex of the body made some more room for tightness

Just gone round all of mine now, interesting that theres a fair bit of slack to take out on some.

Reactions: Cliosport-carl
last bit of track prep today making sure all the fluids where up as they should do and a good clean.. IMG_9515.JPG IMG_9518.JPG IMG_9521.JPG IMG_9532.JPG IMG_9537.JPG IMG_9538.JPG IMG_9540.JPG IMG_9543.JPG IMG_9591.JPG IMG_9602.JPG

now just need to load her up and fill it with fuel

Enjoy buddy !

And stay safe.

Oh. And take lots of pictures :smile:
You have seen how many pics I take cleaning the car lol there will be videos and I tend to buy the track pics to

Only one more day to go...

Until then

The last time I was there in the 172

Over the weekend probably Sunday I will be sorting out my pictures and videos and will be purchasing the pics from the company too but for now a little sneak from javelin

FB_IMG_1493922304666.jpg

Reactions: Pav
Looks like you had a good day out mate, decent job at grabbing it out of the spin too could have been much worse. Shame as you had a good line and speed through that corner, just one wheel off the track spoiling it by the looks of it! Was expecting more screaming from your mrs haha.