06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

ill try only thing is stupidly i haven't taken a good one from before but ill try also with it being jacked up i don't think you'll see much but ill get some anyway

Reactions: sevenfourate
right big day yesterday getting ready for trax show after the cam and aux belt i thought it would be a good idea to change the oil also beings i didnt know what oil was in there before it got elf.. also gave a proper clean and did what i have wanted to do for ages got the scuttle panel off and cleaned inside there and it was grot but its all clean now just got to finish some other bits off and i am done i have got some badge covers on today which look great no pics yet but soon im still not 100% with my camera which is why some pics look dark silly me i do need to learn right very pic heavy and will have to do 3 posts i think..

morning just after oil change

IMG_6612.JPG

then the cleaning started

IMG_6617.JPG IMG_6619.JPG IMG_6621.JPG IMG_6624.JPG

not that you can see but scuttle panel and engine

IMG_6627.JPG IMG_6628.JPG IMG_6629.JPG IMG_6634.JPG IMG_6640.JPG

Reactions: Joec1996
soo fantastic day at trax car was good on track bar no brakes and it was wet simple solution though session got called off due to a smash but other than that im happy with it and cannot wait to get it back out there after a few tweeks

IMG_6747.JPG IMG_6758.JPG IMG_6775.JPG IMG_6784.JPG IMG_6813.JPG IMG_6815.JPG IMG_6832.JPG IMG_6837.JPG IMG_6840.JPG IMG_6913.JPG

Good to hear you had a good time on the track and you're happy with the car! Shame about the weather! Was it a bad smash??

yeah i am however still not to happy with the throttle response and the mid range but i am learning to deal whit it and yeah was quite bad i have a video of the track and you can see it was quite bad

IMAG1909_1.jpg Right I was going to wait until I can get my other seat frame but I do itch far to much especially as the Mrs is working late tonight lol

Test fit on the seat the other day and it fits and feels great even if not straight just got to sort that out

IMAG1910_1.jpg