06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

I really like the seats with the leather (?) on the sides of the bolster for wear protection from getting in and out. Very nice.

What model are they please ? Did you buy the pair new for £300.....and like Pav - interested in where from ?

So many questions @Cliosport-carl :smile:

Thankyou.

I REALLY like that. At £190 with runners its somewhat of a bargain too...... :smile:

How big are you - to need the XL size ??

there is a pic of me here walking into my car lol and
Thankyou.

I REALLY like that. At £190 with runners its somewhat of a bargain too...... :smile:

How big are you - to need the XL size ??

I'm in the pictures from trax im in a 38 trouser and its nice not to snug but i don't get stuck in them lol

thanks for your info..where did you get the frames from pls??
love the seat

demontweeks do the subframes for £65 each and on there ebay store you need 00499103SX For the passenger side and 00499103DX for the drivers side. I've just ordered the passenger side so i can get the next one fitted so when i get it in it will look much nicer having both seats in

Reactions: sevenfourate
seat looks good mate, did you use a runner in the end?

how was the width of the side mounts to subframe too, easy enough to get the Corbeau on it I guess?

seat looks good mate, did you use a runner in the end?

how was the width of the side mounts to subframe too, easy enough to get the Corbeau on it I guess?

yeah runners in there and its just right i had to drill 2 holes on the larger part to fit them but its all good my other one should be with me today or tomorrow so i can match.

I have been looking into cages today and have called Mark Fish to enquire about a group buy from cliosport.net i will be getting more information on when it might be available over the next few days

cool, so guess the width matches and just the length of the holes was different - good to know.

Ah I see, would you not need to drill 4 then, 2 per side either inside or outside of each pair of original holes - to keep the centering?

so seat frame arrived today gutted Demon Tweaks have sent the wrong side out the packaging has both different part numbers on and now i dont know how long i will have to wait for another one

shame they mixed them up..could have had it fitted ..good things come to those who wait they say.. :drunk: