06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

Not much going on now for a few weeks.. I'm sorting the Speedlines on Tuesday getting them Powder coated which means i can sort out swapping them over sadly don't think they will be done before Bedford but its not a massive issue and the manifold i will be getting on after the track day as i don't want to be flagged for noise. however after that I am only planing on track days next year as i have almost completed my to do list however the days i do have planned are very exciting.......

So my Trackday plans next year are as followes but no particular order

Donington possibly before it gets expensive
Castle Combe
Cadwell Park
Bedford

and one massive one.....

Nürburgring BTG......I am looking to get over there in August with a new found friend who has been going for the past 10 years..

Let me know when you're planning on going to Combe, I'll come and have a play round there with you. Looking for an excuse to get over there, only 10 mins from home!

Brilliant It won't be untill the season starts possibly april-may but I will keep you posted..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Brilliant It won't be untill the season starts possibly april-may but I will keep you posted..

Sounds good to me mate, gives me a chance to get a cage and Recaros sorted, get the feeling I'm going to be rolling about in my standard seats like mad at Bedford!

Sounds good to me mate, gives me a chance to get a cage and Recaros sorted, get the feeling I'm going to be rolling about in my standard seats like mad at Bedford!
Maby then again they do have big bolsters so should be ok I did courbrough sprint track twice and Silverstone in the wet with standard seats lol it wasn't that bad but much better with buckets.

Maby then again they do have big bolsters so should be ok I did courbrough sprint track twice and Silverstone in the wet with standard seats lol it wasn't that bad but much better with buckets.

I think doing it with standard seats will make me appreciate buckets a hell of a lot more once they're in haha!

Reactions: Cliosport-carl