06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

Decent pics mate. I've just come back myself but went in the daily this time. I've always stayed in Adenau which is handy as there's plenty of places about to have a beer and a chill out in the evenings.
IMG-20180820-WA0060.jpg
Back over again for the circuit days/BTG trackday in October in the Clio - discount code btg2610 if you fancy booking.

I 100% recommend getting yourself on a trackday over there. For the cost, they're a no brainer... free recovery from the track and no third party liability. TF scares the shit out of me now.... People are absolute loons!!!

Another thing, is be careful flashing people. If someone reports you, you will get a seeing to off the marshalls, and potential totally banned from returning for 24 hours.

I 100% recommend getting yourself on a trackday over there. For the cost, they're a no brainer... free recovery from the track and no third party liability. TF scares the shit out of me now.... People are absolute loons!!!

Another thing, is be careful flashing people. If someone reports you, you will get a seeing to off the marshalls, and potential totally banned from returning for 24 hours.

These 2 points above are bang on, why I haven't done TF in years!

Also I was going to say the same about flashing, don't forget on TF it is a "toll road", so you shouldn't be flashing, i've seen people having a proper talking to, one guy even got denied access for doing it continuously after being told.

Reactions: Cliosport-carl
These 2 points above are bang on, why I haven't done TF in years!

Also I was going to say the same about flashing, don't forget on TF it is a "toll road", so you shouldn't be flashing, i've seen people having a proper talking to, one guy even got denied access for doing it continuously after being told.
All of this where things I didn't know I was following suite from the other people doing it to me and was only for the people taking the piss as you'll see in my next video..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: suj
All of this where things I didn't know I was following suite from the other people doing it to me and was only for the people taking the piss as you'll see in my next video..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Sorry I weren't having a go, just warning you of what happens to people, it's frustrating and you get angry, I was literally fuming 1 lap where a biker was going so slow in corners then when I go for an overtake on straights on purpose not letting me past, I could sense myself about to lose it, so I literally called it a day, went really slow and got back in the car park, had a breather and went out.

Shouldn't follow what others are doing, i've seen idiots undertake (on the right) and all sorts out there!

Reactions: Cliosport-carl
Likewise... Wasn't having a go - more trying to give advice.

End of the day, everyone has paid the same amount to do a lap there.I appreciate it is infuriating though.

Think the only downside to trackdays is the track being quiet..... 120 cars split over 14 miles leads to big spots of clear space haha

Last pic from the trip came through ready for me to download..
20180903_152853.jpg
And after a quick clean as it was looking sorry for itself
20180902_122416.jpg 20180902_152217.jpg IMG_20180902_154738.jpg

i said I wouldn't but couldn't help it. I've tidied up the rear end new style rear badge and the sticker. Also put a other ts one on spaced correctly and inline.

IMG_20180902_154146_148.jpg

20180902_143635.jpg

I ended up reading through my thread yesterday and still cant believe how fast most of the mods came on. and how much recently its been track days and repairs.

Reactions: adam thomas
Had a check over the car on Sunday and everything seams Ok. well kinda i have a very slight oil leak on the back of the engine but not worrying me at all as its only weeping not even dripping and the brakes have got nice and hot but all ready for Rockingham in October now just need to have a play around with camera positions I think Im going to have it on top of the clock I just need to get it up there and take a look.

long time no talk sadly there is not much actually going on in the car life at the moment too busy booking holidays.. however i do have my other videos and more pics i do need to put up so i will try and get those done before the week is out.

Reactions: Beany
So quick update I did the Rockingham Renault sport trackday on Monday and had so much fun..

The car was brilliant apart from the back end stepping out.. now I thought this was wierd as I have had no issues with it for a while.. however it did a few times and because the track wasn't massively busy I decided to experiment the reasons for and found out what made the back end step out which was brilliant so a few laps I was chucking the back round. now I want to see if it was just the track or if it was me doing it on purpose or if I need new tyres.. I've never experienced it before quite to this extent.. I'll edit my videos over the next week and see what's going on..

20180930_150012.jpg 20181001_112545(0).jpg 20181001_174833.jpg