197, white on white

So small update, needed a pair of new front tyres, so I’ve gone for a set of AD08R’s for the front in 225/45/17 size.

I will also replace the rears with the same when I can afford too.

Luckily I only paid £160 for the pair through a friend which is a bargain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested to hear how the AD08Rs are in the wet! Only thing putting me off buying them at the moment.

Rentune do a fitted recon box with new clutch, slave and oil for £700. Very tempted to get mine up there and bite the bullet.

Car looks lovely by the way!

Reactions: sevenfourate
AD08R’s wow!!!!

I can’t believe that over the last 6 years I have never spent a lot of money on tyres, I’ve always over looked it and thought they can’t make much difference.

How wrong I was, so I’ve only had them on for 2 days but they have completely transformed the car, it is incredible. The level of grip is just out of this world.

Just need another set for the rear now !!

AD08R’s wow!!!!

I can’t believe that over the last 6 years I have never spent a lot of money on tyres, I’ve always over looked it and thought they can’t make much difference.

How wrong I was, so I’ve only had them on for 2 days but they have completely transformed the car, it is incredible. The level of grip is just out of this world.

Just need another set for the rear now !!

Good to hear.

Do they come in the standard 215 size, is the bigger (More common) size cheaper or....?

I'd love some 225's. With being a little lower just seriously don't want any rubbing....

Good to hear.

Do they come in the standard 215 size, is the bigger (More common) size cheaper or....?

I'd love some 225's. With being a little lower just seriously don't want any rubbing....

Yes they do come in 215 but I wanted a more aggressive look & more grip for a cheaper price so went with the 225. No rubbing issues for me but I’m on standard suspension.

Good to hear.

Definitely come in standard size Shuv, that’s what I’ve got fitted. Not too sure if the bigger size is cheaper. I’ll have a look right now!

Reactions: sevenfourate
Mate your car looks tremendous, I love the white wheel look hence mine being powder coated at the moment. If they look half as good as yours I will be very pleased. Love what you have done to her.......I hope you continue to ENJOY
:kilt::thumb: