197s going, need a valuation

Hiya im selling my 197 as its just too expensive for me working part time and been a student etc. Just wondered what people reckon its worth, 07 plate, ultra red, 28k, 6 months tax, 2 and a bit years extended warranty left, fsh, nearly new contisport tires all round, brand new discs and pads on the front, and pads rear. Its got the xenons, cornering lights, recaros and tints. Spot on condition runs like a dream and really will be missed! :'(

Got offered 8 grand from my local renault stealers, even webuyanycar.com offered more than that!

Just wondered what people think realistically i should be able to ask for it, cheers

Welcome to the site mate

IMO you would be looking between £10,200 - £11,000 (depending on how quick you wanna sell)

Shame you only just joined the site and your selling up :worried:

I did have another account but not been on a while and couldnt log on with it tried for about half an hour!

I thought 10 myself seems reasonable, when the stealers offered me 8 i just laughed and walked off!

Want to sell by the 14th april as my insurance is up then and dont wanna renew it for the sake of a couple of weeks

I wouldnt think you will have a problem selling at £10,000 it sounds like it got some nice extras..

What you getting instead? Im looking for a 197 but i need to wait till june when i turn 20 because of insurance :-(

Its a brilliant car ill be sad to see it go!

Something about 3 grand and a bit lighter on fuel/insurance etc, but still want something half decent, looking at either a 1.8 zetec 3 door focus or an astra coupe. Both pretty good cars, had a coupe before the 197, and my old man had a focus and although theyre pretty slow actually really good fun to drive

Similar Thread Suggestions