200 EDC Rims

anything that should be changed at x amount of miles like cambelt? I'm going to go through a few more threads as well, want to be aware of any problems or issues to look out for.

would RS Monitor be something to out weigh another car,
for example if theres one with RS monitor with 50000 miles would that be better in your opinion than one without RS monitor with 40000 miles if the cars the same price?

It has a timing chain.

Before RS monitor id be looking at service history and condition of the car and colour before RS monitor. Then if the cars are identical in that respect it will depend on how many miles you are going to do, like all other cars, they take a big hit when you come to resell them if they are over mileage. So if your not going to be putting many miles on it get the one with the monitor.

As Kev said - upkeep isn't too bad on these to be honest.

Service is about £200 from Renault. The dunlop tyres that come with a cup chassid car are expensive, and I think there are better tyres to be had at that price range, and of course there are a decent tyres that a cheaper. Non cup chassid cars come with goodyear eagle f1 as standard (and on 17s). Not being biased as mine are 17s but especially when lowered I think 17s fit the car more.

It has a timing chain.

Before RS monitor id be looking at service history and condition of the car and colour before RS monitor. Then if the cars are identical in that respect it will depend on how many miles you are going to do, like all other cars, they take a big hit when you come to resell them if they are over mileage. So if your not going to be putting many miles on it get the one with the monitor.

As Kev said - upkeep isn't too bad on these to be honest.

Service is about £200 from Renault. The dunlop tyres that come with a cup chassid car are expensive, and I think there are better tyres to be had at that price range, and of course there are a decent tyres that a cheaper. Non cup chassid cars come with goodyear eagle f1 as standard (and on 17s). Not being biased as mine are 17s but especially when lowered I think 17s fit the car more.

Perfect, Thanks Chris!

I do about 60-70 miles a day so i'll have to prioritise mileage as i'll be keeping the car for a while.

would RS Monitor be something to out weigh another car,
for example if theres one with RS monitor with 50000 miles would that be better in your opinion than one without RS monitor with 40000 miles if the cars the same price?

As @Chris has said, Monitor is a nice to have but absolutely not the end of the world if it doesn't come with it, just might help resale.
I used mine on track at Bedford to record lap data, but I was so slow it didn't really mean anything. First and foremost it's a car, so will the Monitor change your A to B journey? Absolutely not. An example that has been well looked after is far more important.
What I will say is that the Bose option has enriched my driving experience, it's superb, and I didn't even know I had it until I left the dealership! You lose a little depth in the boot but that's it.

So cheap!

As @Chris has said, Monitor is a nice to have but absolutely not the end of the world if it doesn't come with it, just might help resale.
I used mine on track at Bedford to record lap data, but I was so slow it didn't really mean anything. First and foremost it's a car, so will the Monitor change your A to B journey? Absolutely not. An example that has been well looked after is far more important.
What I will say is that the Bose option has enriched my driving experience, it's superb, and I didn't even know I had it until I left the dealership! You lose a little depth in the boot but that's it.

I didn't know there was a bose option, I'll look out for that thanks! Is it standard in lux models or?

I didn't know there was a bose option, I'll look out for that thanks! Is it standard in lux models or?

Not sure to be honest, though when you're giving it the beans you'll just mute the system anyway! Just a nice to have and treat it with the same mentality as the Monitor.

okay thanks i think ill be doing that a lot! i definitely want leather seats as i dont like all the red stitching on the cloth, i think it de values to look of the car imo. parking sensors and camera wouldnt go a miss either