220T Trophy Devil-D

nutnutwelshman

Gold Member
Well this one as got under my skin my 12 RS so far going to have a play.Dimond covers are coming plans a map in Belgium up to 255 bhp and Recaros possible coilovers depending on Spa in October.And a few other things in my cell new rubber on Sean's recommendation DSC_0019.JPG DSC_0015.JPG DSC_0003_1.JPG

Look forward to seeing this unfold, and hopefully get a passenger run in it when it's mapped also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do believe he had V3s on his...

they are over a grand more than b14s but obviously have adjustable dampening, just depends if you think that's worth it really for what you want out the car.

The b14s are like £700 or something - and from my experience they transform the car (baring in mind mine was a none cup 200t, not trophy) so there'd be less of a change for you. Perhaps you need to have a ride in mind and see how it feels in comparison...

Just depends if you want/feel you need that extra adjustability that you get with v3s, club sports, ASTs etc, but they come at a price!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Do believe he had V3s on his...

they are over a grand more than b14s but obviously have adjustable dampening, just depends if you think that's worth it really for what you want out the car.

The b14s are like £700 or something - and from my experience they transform the car (baring in mind mine was a none cup 200t, not trophy) so there'd be less of a change for you. Perhaps you need to have a ride in mind and see how it feels in comparison...

Just depends if you want/feel you need that extra adjustability that you get with v3s, club sports, ASTs etc, but they come at a price!
You need to drive mine as a comparison Chris

About time you started a thread!
Re. coilovers, I believe the 220 Trophy has the same spring rates on the front as the 200t and only the rears have changed, around 40% stiffer with dampers to match. So B14's should make a similar difference, they'll just make it more neutral, much in the same way they do with the mk3's.
Which Recaros will you go for Kev?

About time you started a thread!
Re. coilovers, I believe the 220 Trophy has the same spring rates on the front as the 200t and only the rears have changed, around 40% stiffer with dampers to match. So B14's should make a similar difference, they'll just make it more neutral, much in the same way they do with the mk3's.
Which Recaros will you go for Kev?
Sure the 220t are stiffer feel that way Recaros same as my Meg