3 beeps when driving ??

Maz

Platinum Member
Erm very confused by this, anyone got any ideas why my car would beep at me whilst im driving and no warning lights etc?

Its happend a number of times today :confused1:

None of those, no warning lights or anything and it only seems to do it over 75 mph and 3.5k

No thats quiet and this is loude, very different.

I thought that Ben as my bag is leather and the dealer said that cant be detected if the bag is leather and closed, so took it out and put it on the seat but still did it.

btw there is a slot to put your card (under the centre dash on the right)
Try it there and see if it still beeps.
(just dont forget to take it with you when u get out)
(you will soon notice because it wont let you lock the doors if you leave the card inside the car)

I wonder if there is a built in speed warning if it only happens over 75? Might be a new thing. Handbook time I think Maz! Lol!

The temp thing wash flashing on the way home but it did it earlier on in the day too and it was sunny and not as cold.

Oh no the handbook, must I !!!

The temp thing wash flashing on the way home but it did it earlier on in the day too and it was sunny and not as cold.

Oh no the handbook, must I !!!

Yes yes, I consult it on a regualar basis. No shame Maz, just get it out! Lol! It's actually quite good to read, if you are lucky you come across a word that the French haven't quite translated right and you can have a little chuckle! Lol! Not that I have read the whole thing, just bits I need to know.

The only thing I could think was an 'overspeed' warning, I know the C2 has this and it beeps to tell you if you go over a set speed. I can't see that it would be something that nobody has ever noticed and I also can't see that it would have that alongside a 'speed limiter.'

Edit; Just read Arrans post! Great minds lol!

As I suggested in the pub, it is probably something connected to the alarm from what you described it seems like the noise when the alarm has gone off while the car was locked. I can't understand it at all!

I was hoping I wouldnt have to read the handbook but its looking like its a must... will keep me quiet for a while anyway :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions