340bhp focus RS

Focus RS with the Toyo R888 had only 1s better time on the Nurburgring than with the stock tyres - due to its weight they said.

Plus it had shredded them before the end of the first lap, along with cooking its brakes! Autocar's RS is on its 4th set of front tyres and it's only done 11K miles!!

foxspeed said:
not a bad price for 40bhp :smiley:
Agreed, but isnt it about time Renault did this with a tuning firm

Ford have Mountune
Subaru have Prodrive
Mitsubishi have Ralliart

And now even Vauxhall are offering upgrades to VXR models. Some Vauxhall dealers like Thurlby Motors even do their own tuned special editions that are still covered by manufacturer warranty.

simon said:
Plus it had shredded them before the end of the first lap, along with cooking its brakes! Autocar's RS is on its 4th set of front tyres and it's only done 11K miles!!

That is shocking tyre wear :blush:

Agreed, but isnt it about time Renault did this with a tuning firm

Ford have Mountune
Subaru have Prodrive
Mitsubishi have Ralliart

And now even Vauxhall are offering upgrades to VXR models. Some Vauxhall dealers like Thurlby Motors even do their own tuned special editions that are still covered by manufacturer warranty.

I've said this a couple of times on the RS forum and it's always been met with no reply lol so I've given up hope. I'm waiting on the results of Sean's Supercharger :wink: