A bit of a RC action

haha.he is..doing my head in sometimes but guess its same with all dads :thumb:
was great though..thought those plastic parts would crack or snap but they held up great

if they dont break down they are awesome for sure...

Me and 5 or 6 of my mates used to run these on Sat afternoons. Great fun !

Sat mornings usually involved a trip to the model shop to get spares / replace broken parts etc.....

One Saturday i turned up at the shop early thinking id be clever and get there unnoticed, but as i parked up near the shop i looked across and about 3 of the lads were in the cafe opposite having breakfast and waiting for the model shop to open !!

Between smashing suspension parts, breaking bodywork, crushing exhausts etc they did need a little looking after :smile:

Reactions: Pav
you know Syer,dont you..think i have a couple of plastic bags full of spares..you DO go through them parts very quickly..hence a very expensive hobby..
great fun though when you are doing back flips 60 mph+.

I used to race indoor electric rc cars when I was younger, every Friday night! It was great fun... but very expensive!
Nowadays I stick to Lego, Scalextric and model trains haha!

Reactions: Pav
Will be when he's fixed the manifold flexi's leaking, added black badges, 20mm spacers all-round and had it re-mapped to stop the kangarooing from cold.......
Hahaha! Fortunately this Clio is problem free :wink: I will be painting it black this weekend, so should look just like my real beast!