15.gif

14.gif

13.gif

Cleaned inside the car.

12.gif

11.gif

7.gif

6.gif

Don’t know if I posted them up before but my vents painted gloss black.

5.gif

looking good! That how I want that footrest for my 197, going get one soon.

good luck with the vents........stone chips :wink:

Cheers guys, both vents cost me £40 to be sprayed but needed doing as mine turned grey.

Been on there since end of August and not a single stone chip and I dont expect any in the future either, it’s a good little mod that enhances the look of the car.

how do the vents come out pal??
very nice and clean engine too.

Cheers, they just pull out. To remove the grill you need to pull firmly from the bottom left corner, once you have one corner up just carry on pulling alone the bottom until all 3 clips are released. The grills have 3 clips at the bottom and 3 lugs at the top.

Other people have removed the plastic strip that the bonnet closes onto which gives a bit of slack on the top of the bumper, but my way worked best for me.

Cheers guys, both vents cost me £40 to be sprayed but needed doing as mine turned grey.

Been on there since end of August and not a single stone chip and I dont expect any in the future either, it’s a good little mod that enhances the look of the car.

well wish i could say that, mine chiped to hell, was like that when i got it tho, plans are to get teh bumber and bonnet sparyed after winnter

Cheers for the nice comments guys, when I was getting the vents done the bodyshop asked me 5 times if I was sure I wanted them in gloss black lol they fault it would look better in matt black.

Very clean - puts me to shame. not 100% sure on vents, if you spray them then where do you stop, mirrors, rear diffuser, dashboard even ?

OK I was just kidding about dashboard !

Similar Thread Suggestions