ADO8R

I destroyed this set this year no idea why
I've been happy with my Contisport contact 5s as a road tyre plus 3/4 track days a year Kev. Great in the wet. That said I'm considering a set of PS4s next just for a change. It bugs me that AD08R are apparently less than good on standing water, which is sometimes unavoidable. The reason I haven't tried them.

I've been happy with my Contisport contact 5s as a road tyre plus 3/4 track days a year Kev. Great in the wet. That said I'm considering a set of PS4s next just for a change. It bugs me that AD08R are apparently less than good on standing water, which is sometimes unavoidable. The reason I haven't tried them.

If they're anything like PS3s, don't bother.

I destroyed this set this year no idea why

Probably the 65 laps lol...

I rate Ps4's bud :smiley:

Reactions: Johnny 99
The Supersports are fantastic 65 laps on Monday wet and dry and after the feedback on here I'll stay with them

What sort of price are we looking at for a full set Kev? I might take you up on the offer if possible!

I love mine and @sevenfourate it must be just you who hates the pattern - I think they look good on the car.

Have to be honest I do not push my car I drive like a nun though!.

I love mine and @sevenfourate it must be just you who hates the pattern - I think they look good on the car.

Have to be honest I do not push my car I drive like a nun though!.

Not knocking the Tyre - but yea: I detest the visuals !

Better at driving like a nun than me ? My mpg has just dropped to 37.0 over the last 600 miles :embarrassedsmilie:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Wheels and Tyres 19