ADO8R

has anyone used rainsports before? They were great on the 36 I had previously but unsure how they'd perform on the clio.

jesus christ, i cant get over 28mpg and thats mainly using normal mode which is a lack luster 250bhp :worried:

50mph in 6th and not slowing for anything all the way home on the backroads. Quite fun daring yourself not to brake. Not to mention cars up your chuff on the straights and having a 100 yard gap coming out of corners...........

Reactions: jamesgw200
50mph in 6th and not slowing for anything all the way home on the backroads. Quite fun daring yourself not to brake. Not to mention cars up your chuff on the straights and having a 100 yard gap coming out of corners...........

Might try it :smiley:

One White van man was doing 90-100mph i reckon on the straights to catch-up. Only for another corner to appear. Was seriously funny as i lolloped along at about 2000rpm in a World of my own......

I just love loosing people in the corners. I’m sat as flat as anything and there body rolling and flopping around - haha!

That's good to hear, Dry performance wasn't the best for me but at this time of year that doesn't matter.

I run them as my general driving around tyres and my go to wet track wheels. I wouldn't use them as an only set as they're really soft. but I challenge a lot of cars to keep up with me in the clio in the wet on the rainsports, they only tyre that's better would be a proper cut racing slick but not at a few hundred quid a corner.

@Pav can testify what the rainsports were like at oulton last year when we was out on track together. One advantage is it's got 2 sets of wheels so can run the RSR's when the tracks dry and hopefully soon some full slicks.

I run them as my general driving around tyres and my go to wet track wheels. I wouldn't use them as an only set as they're really soft. but I challenge a lot of cars to keep up with me in the clio in the wet on the rainsports, they only tyre that's better would be a proper cut racing slick but not at a few hundred quid a corner.

@Pav can testify what the rainsports were like at oulton last year when we was out on track together. One advantage is it's got 2 sets of wheels so can run the RSR's when the tracks dry and hopefully soon some full slicks.
Good to hear! I put a few k on a set that was on my e36 and they looked as good as new, that was when it was mostly dry too. They can't be as bad as t1r's in the summer so I'm sure they'll be alright.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Wheels and Tyres 19