Adrian Flux Insurance

Benno

Malmesbury 'Chode of the Year' 2019
Paid Member
This time of year is always a painful one...especially at the ripe old age of 20..

Thanks to Dan for putting me in touch with the guys, had two conversations on the phone with separate people, both were nice, understanding and genuinely seemed to want to help me get the best price possible.

Ended up paying about £100 more than the cheapest quote I found elsewhere, however this included all the modifications that have been bought/are in mind, not just the mods I have now!

No complaints from me, great customer service and was fully covered with the confirmation email in my inbox less than 40 minutes after picking up the phone.

Kudos to the guy I spoke to today...I forgot about a little accident I had a few years back which I notified to the insurance but never claimed on, he was very forgiving after I explained and it made no difference to my premium.

Would definitely rather pay a little more to a reputable insurer that understand the modifications game and aren't out to shaft people my age for having a powerful car!

Reactions: Beany and Big Ben
All brokers are your best mate, till you need them.
Just make sure you check who the underwriters are.

Had a quote from Dan earlier, fairly good price on both my cars - will wait to see what my current insurer can do this year then decide.