Alien Green Clio 200 i won't modify.....ish

Thing i love about this car is how much better it feels compared to my 197, had a very early 06 car and you can feel all the little improvements made along the way. the steering is sharper and heavier, the gearbox has much better ratios and the suspension corners flatter with much more control and adjustability over it than i had in my 197, it just feels like a more sorted product. i know this is stuff that has been written and spoken about for the past 7 years but when i slide into the recaros it always feel special to me even though this is my only car which i use quite a lot. I plan on doing some road trips to the alps, wales, scotland and just everywhere when i have the time. my 197 had 114,000 miles on it and I'm more than happy to run this thing well over that haha even if some people may not think its a good idea i want to keep this thing alive and epic for a long time to come.

Great post, and good to hear a genuine comparison between the 197 and 200. Good on you for being enthusiastic about putting big miles on your cars too! I put a lot of miles on mine simply because I love to drive it - that's what they're built for!

very small update, seeing as its winter I've decided to get more AD08Rs and strip out the rear seats to put a brace bar and make it a nice fast road setup haha thinking about buying a cheaper exhaust and put the money towards some new cams too

pics to follow

Reactions: RSPez
another small update, just been washing the car and nothing major. its booked in for a service next week and amazingly been bought a Scorpion cutback and decat for my birthday next month! WOOHOO! will post pics this weekend when it should be here

IMG_8959_zpsgaxspivq.jpg

IMG_8958_zpsjbtcbepp.jpg

IMG_8956_zps6adkoyd7.jpg

first attempt at snow foam didn't go very well but I'm gonna work on it!

Reactions: tombate911
Nice work on the exhaust :smile: Good choice !

What Lance did you use to apply the snow-foam ? Was it a bit watery (By the look of it) ?

What Lance did you use to apply the snow-foam ? Was it a bit watery (By the look of it) ?

Looks fine to me mate. It shouldn't be too clingy right? Needs to sheet off the car to drag all the crap with it.

Thanks! um it was given to me by a friend as he doesnt use it anymore but its a standard Kartcher one as i have the jet wash anyway. didn't get the mix on the nozzle right.

also thanks for the comments guys! i may even try to put the exhaust on myself for a change!

another small update, just been washing the car and nothing major. its booked in for a service next week and amazingly been bought a Scorpion cutback and decat for my birthday next month! WOOHOO! will post pics this weekend when it should be here

IMG_8959_zpsgaxspivq.jpg

IMG_8958_zpsjbtcbepp.jpg

IMG_8956_zps6adkoyd7.jpg

first attempt at snow foam didn't go very well but I'm gonna work on it!
The Karscher snowfoam addon is pretty useless, you did everything right but it wont ever produce shaving foam thick snowfoam. You ideally need a proper snowfoam lance, its amazing the difference they make.

Lovely AG mate and sounds like you have some nice treats planned for it! For the snow foam, look at a better lance, the ones that come with the jet washers aren't great (better than nothing) but you can pick up a much better one for £15-20, what snow foam solution are you using too? Common misconception is that you need to turn to have lots of product to get a good foam.

Lovely AG mate and sounds like you have some nice treats planned for it! For the snow foam, look at a better lance, the ones that come with the jet washers aren't great (better than nothing) but you can pick up a much better one for £15-20, what snow foam solution are you using too? Common misconception is that you need to turn to have lots of product to get a good foam.

Thanks man! Yeah next stop will be some H&R lowering springs and better brakes, that's good to know thanks I'll get a new lance. Um I'm not sure it's in the garage, it's cherry flavour though hahaha

So my exhaust arrived tonight! haven't got the time to fit it so my mate is going to help me easter weekend to fit it, he build McLaren P1s so i think he can handle my car haha here are some pics of it!

IMG_9381_zpsgzdp9jun.jpg

IMG_9383_zpsb3fdyzkm.jpg

IMG_9384_zpshujucwa1.jpg

IMG_9385_zpsemzhhipy.jpg

Reactions: sevenfourate

Similar Thread Suggestions