Alignment/Geometry

GrumpyTwig

"the troll hunter" with added boost!
Even since I first got my car it pulled to the left, I took it back to the dealers on something else and they offered to do the alignment on it.

When I got it back to be honest it was worse and the steering wheel wasn't even centred at rest. While the direction the cars tends towards does depend on the road camber quite a bit it does have an irritating tendancy towards the left.

Stupidly I've put up with it as I did in my old clio which did a similar thing but wondered if anyone could recommend somewhere to get an alignment done?
Preferably somewhere people have experienced as imo even having good equipment doesn't mean they do it right.

Even since I first got my car it pulled to the left, I took it back to the dealers on something else and they offered to do the alignment on it.

When I got it back to be honest it was worse and the steering wheel wasn't even centred at rest. While the direction the cars tends towards does depend on the road camber quite a bit it does have an irritating tendancy towards the left.

Stupidly I've put up with it as I did in my old clio which did a similar thing but wondered if anyone could recommend somewhere to get an alignment done?
Preferably somewhere people have experienced as imo even having good equipment doesn't mean they do it right.

on the rs forum there was a thread about this i think in gc and it was will86 i think that took it to a place in castleford - they sorted his problem for him - worth a look ?

Mine feels the same and Renault Wolverhampton put it down to incorrect tyre pressure? But it still feels like it has a tendancy to pull to the left. I am thinking of taking mine to a different place.