Alignment issues

Lownds197

Paid Member
Just had my 197 on a hunter alignment machine as you can see from the front left camber reading i appear to have a problem, the guy at the garage seems to think it could be that the perfo hub is bent although when i had the wheel off the other day it looked ok to, work i’ve had done over the last year includes replacement bottom ball joint for left side hub brand new inner hub for drivers side, h&r springs and new 200cup dampers, replacement rack 2nd hand and both bottom arms replaced brand new, before i buy a new hub could any of the above wirk have caused the camber to be so screwed up i’m thinking mainly the rack as obviously the subframe has to be dropped to access it maybe it wasnt put back right ?, any help would be greatly appreciated.83B3773B-1989-49A5-B665-A3D1D62DDDBD.jpeg

rack wont be issue....looking at those figures its not brilliant for either its like the subframe is too far over to one side

Reactions: Lownds197
Sorry thats what i meant when i was refering to the rack being done i was thinking the subframe may not have been aligned properly like you say .

I'm curious how you could make sure the subframe is aligned properly?

I've often dropped my subframe for certain jobs and the bolt holes on the frame don't leave much room for adjustment.

Last edited:
I know the subframe can make a little difference. I've had to tweak mine a little in the past but the subframe wouldn't be enough to cause such a difference between readings on both sides. Needs looking at in a little more detail me thinks!

I know the subframe can make a little difference. I've had to tweak mine a little in the past but the subframe wouldn't be enough to cause such a difference between readings on both sides. Needs looking at in a little more detail me thinks!
The guy who did it seemed to think it was the passenger side hub that was the issue it did have the ball joint done about 6 months ago so maybe they bent it when pressing out the old joint ?

Last edited: