Amazon Echo 2nd Gen

Chris

Bad cop
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06Y5ZW72J/?tag=clio197-21

Seriously considering getting one of these. Was put of the first one as it was a tad on the pricey side... Plus theres an offer on atm buy 3 get £50 off, so I'm trying to convince some family members to get one also - pretty sure the old man is getting one :sunglasses:

Anyone got the 1st gen one, or considering this one? And if so, thoughts?

I've got an echo dot, pretty nifty and good to get some more sync'd around the house and into the lighting / heating

Reactions: Chris
We just like to ask Alexa random crap sometimes

Well my GF's next-door neighbour has one... My gf looks after there dog all the time and we dropped it home the other day and I was asking it questions whilst she was sorting the dog out lol! Lets hope he's not on here :tongueout:

Reactions: Beany
Well my GF's next-door neighbour has one... My gf looks after there dog all the time and we dropped it home the other day and I was asking it questions whilst she was sorting the dog out lol! Lets hope he's not on here :tongueout:

It's also sync'd to our lasses phone and I like to either add things in her diary / shopping list or even better set alarms to go off in random times :smile:

Reactions: Benno and Chris
It's also sync'd to our lasses phone and I like to either add things in her diary / shopping list or even better set alarms to go off in random times :smile:

OMFG

You sir are an absolute genius.

And you sir, have just given me the nail on the head to why I now MUST own one of these!

Reactions: Benno and Beany
evil's device and so fun..gotta get one of these now just to take the piss :good:

Ive just ordered 3...

One for me
One for dad for his birthday
One for aunty who is gifting it for christmas

So I've just saved myself £32 (£16 off each one)

Balling :sunglasses:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Non-Clio For Sale 0
Gordini Latest Technology 17
Cjmeek eBay Finds 5