AMD Essex any good at mapping?

As the tittle says anyone had any experience with them or know of anyone who has? They are doing a deal where buy the milltek and you get a map for half price..... they seem a decent company but no comments on their maps....

Cheers

Their rollers are meant to be a bit dodgy, the plots are far too smooth and generally meant to read a bit high I think.

They are meant to be very capable though so I wouldn't worry about leaving my car with them

I'm not too worried about the power figure it makes just as long as it is a slight improvement and leaves the car nice to drive then I'm happy. :smile:

took my tubby mr2 there last year, nice guys and rolling road was fine, There is a big cliosport met next door in a few weeks there.

How much did it cost all in? And how different is the car?

I'm still trying to convince her that change isn't the best choice and keeping the clio is :wink:

£640 odd I think. Map was £150 instead of £300 as done with the exhaust. As for change I haven't given it loads since. Was a long day and the way home is 70 then 50 dual carriageway.... When giving it some it felt bloody quick!!! The pull at 5500rpm is brilliant, the exhaust is great too with the odd pop when letting off but it is new so expect that to become more frequent as it does some more miles :smile: Going to go for a good thrash later on so will get some videos to post up and tell you how it's going :smile:

rag the nips off it Rich, If the maps work in a similar way to the VAG ones especially the AMD maps then it will be adapting still.

He said that it will still be adapting and will probably make another 2bhp my the time it's done. Oh don't worry I have! Haha it just feels so much more alive at first I had to back off as it just felt stupid quick!