Another tragedy at the Ring today

Devastatingly sad. Especially in terms of someone doing this for pure enjoyment. Poor girl. Best Wishes to her family and friends.

But lets not underestimate how risky these days can be and the potential dangers. The Ring especially.

To sign up for war and not to expect to be shot at now and again would be naive you could say.......

Reactions: Jimmy
Devastatingly sad. Especially in terms of someone doing this for pure enjoyment. Poor girl. Best Wishes to her family and friends.

But lets not underestimate how risky these days can be and the potential dangers. The Ring especially.

To sign up for war and not to expect to be shot at now and again would be naive you could say.......
I had an escape last year so my Ring days are over Syer my deepest condolences to her Family and friends.I keep going to my playground its faster but safer

Reactions: john_walker74
This is truely sad. I know very little about this yet but you shouldn't have to die for what you love.

I've never been around the ring without at least a properly fitted half cage and helmet on except in the ring taxi. Saftey is paramount if your going ontrack even if you do feel like a derp.

This popped up on my FB feed too, Apparently her husband has died too which is deeply upsetting... bad times indeed, feel sorry for the families at this time