Any one know YB06 JPJ

As above. I've recently bought the above mentioned car. The car was repossessed from previous owner and I picked it up cheap. Looks like a good car in the flesh but I have no history at all with it. No service book or handbook in the car. The only thing I have done is print off the MOT history. Obviously I don't know if it's ever had a cambelt change. I would assume it has at some point but if I can't hunt down any history then I'm gonna have to get it done anyway. The last owner was from Smethwick Birmingham and I believe it has spent most of its life around that area. Thanks in advance.

As above. I've recently bought the above mentioned car. The car was repossessed from previous owner and I picked it up cheap. Looks like a good car in the flesh but I have no history at all with it. No service book or handbook in the car. The only thing I have done is print off the MOT history. Obviously I don't know if it's ever had a cambelt change. I would assume it has at some point but if I can't hunt down any history then I'm gonna have to get it done anyway. The last owner was from Smethwick Birmingham and I believe it has spent most of its life around that area. Thanks in advance.

Even if it has had a belt change, it would be due its second belt now anyway (obviously depending on when it was first changed). I'd be having it done just to be safe and for peace of mind :smile:.

Enjoy the car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if it has had a belt change, it would be due its second belt now anyway (obviously depending on when it was first changed). I'd be having it done just to be safe and for peace of mind :smile:.

Enjoy the car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi. What I don't want to do is pay out to have it done if previous owner had it done in last 6 months or so. However as mentioned, if I can't find out any history then I have no option but to do it for peace of mind...... just been having a closer look around car and have realised it's got a toyosport manifold. The rest of the exhaust looks standard but I'm wandering if perhaps it's not. I have a flat spot at about 2500rpm and have read that the exhaust could be the cause of this?