Any Raider owners have any paintwork done?

Thing is Chris I need to prove its not tree sap to them I dunno if tree sap on the car would make it feel rough or not

Yeah it does to be fair. Tree sap will come off with a microfibre and quick detailer though, easy to remove.

The bits they have sprayed are smooth it's the back panels which are a little Rough any idea what I can buy which would shift the tree sap remembering it's Matt paint?

back panels usually are rougher than the rest of the car, rear kicks allot of road grime etc that sticks to paintwork, quick detailer and a claybar should remove this and many more imperfections. applies to all paintwork :smile:

back panels usually are rougher than the rest of the car, rear kicks allot of road grime etc that sticks to paintwork, quick detailer and a claybar should remove this and many more imperfections. applies to all paintwork :smile:

you cant claybar matt paint but im getting it professionally detailed on the 5th so hopefully that'll sort it

you can clay matte cars, just need to use the correct lubricate as many lubricants contain like silicone stuff to make it glide easier but leaves a slight sheen which is why it works on glossy cars, but yeah if you have a proper detailer im sure they wont mind letting you in a few tips or watch every now and then

Bumping this thread a little...

I am needing the rear bumper of my Clio raider respraying asap as I've scuffed it!
can anyone actually recommend a decent bodyshop which is capable of carrying this work out?

i am located in Yorkshire but I am willing to travel anywhere to get this put right.

Please help me

What a ****ter

it cost me £600 when I reversed my last raider into the garage wall :worried:

my bodyshop painted the bumper & blended rear quarters almost to the front doors
paint was a match but on close inspection & in different lights the colour was good but the front end had a sheen where as the rear wasnt - it was most apparent in the fading sunlight -

good luck mate... You will 100% have to paint the whole bumper & both rear quarters.

What a ****ter

it cost me £600 when I reversed my last raider into the garage wall :worried:

my bodyshop painted the bumper & blended rear quarters almost to the front doors
paint was a match but on close inspection & in different lights the colour was good but the front end had a sheen where as the rear wasnt - it was most apparent in the fading sunlight -

good luck mate... You will 100% have to paint the whole bumper & both rear quarters.

i did the exact same thing! Reversed straight into a silly small wall. My own fault for being careless but it's heartbreaking :worried: I will just have to bite the bullet and pay whatever it costs because I want it right.

was just hoping someone could recommend me a garage or point me in the right direction.

I've had no issues. They did tell me that a paint technician from Renault did go see them to make sure it was right - how true this is I don't know