Anyone using kodi

Been using it for a month or so now, only really using it for movies and box office sports, my daughter watches a lot of the older kids series that used to be on.

I got the stick and downloaded kodi myself, fairly easy to use and the movie quality is brilliant, mine struggles a bit with live streaming, a bit pixelated and hard to make out people.

I started with Apple TV 2, then friend showed me firestick then firebox. Very happy with all features that it has, worth looking on YouTube to give u best insight rather than me going on about it :smile: lol

Got it running on the Raspberry Pi 2, works very well. I'm always on the lookout for good addons though, Genesis is excellent.

If u go on that YouTube clip I put up, the user of that video is good for latest addonds

Use my firestick/kodi all the time. I've just put "The Beast Encore" on mine and its so easy to use.. Premier league pass is also great for 3 p.m games on a Saturday, you choose what game to watch...

NJM Soccer is great for football
XK movies is good for films

Just need to find a good addon for BT sport so i can watch the UFC

Manage to link my Fire TV to my Panasonic sound bar via Bluetooth, looking forward watching films with but better sound than telly now