Arnold Clarke Warrington

Discussion in 'Traders, Products and Dealership Reviews' started by Nelthewire, May 19, 2018.

1. Nelthewire

Nelthewire Paid Member

Car:
    clio 200 cup
    1D5C6B94-87B3-4FD6-9B4A-C031444ECB5C.jpeg Hi everyone, I bought my 200 cup last October from the Warrington branch of Arnold Clarke and have loved it every day since, I had a couple of small issues like a bulb out on the dash and Kerbed wheel which they sorted for me. Last week my flexis on my manifold gave up the ghost I returned the car to the dealership for them to check out. I later got a call confirming the worst but having taken out a £400 extended warranty it was covered, after picking myself up from the floor l asked how much it would cost and was told best part of 2 grand with parts labour and a couple of sensors. Parts are ordered car is in next week and I am a very happy chap :thumb: So as it goes all is good for this dealership!!!!

Beany and -Eddie- like this.

2. sevenfourate

sevenfourate Devotee of OCD Paid Member

Car:
    Racing Blue RS-200 / Citroen C2 GT
    So far. Let’s hope they do it right......

Are they fitting a new genuine Renault manifold ?

***The flexis ‘go’ because of the soft standard engine mounts / polybushes allow the engine to move excessively - straining the joints on the manifold. To insure and ensure it doesn’t happen again - some upgraded parts would help your new manifold stay that way...

Loads and loads of info both here if you search; and on Google. Very common happening. Like many here; ‘Been there - got the t-shirt’.

Good luck

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    Micah likes this.
  3. Foxspeed

Foxspeed "the new red baron" Moderator

Car:
    ford mustang shadow gt v8
    the usual ott dealership price/quote lol

sevenfourate, Nelthewire and Beany like this.
  4. Nelthewire

Nelthewire Paid Member

Car:
    clio 200 cup
    Yeah genuine Renault part I’ve already done the upgrade to polybushes because the torque arm was very slack when I bought it. I actually think it may have had a slight blow when I got it. Thanks for your help pal !

5. Pav

Pav Moderator

Car:
    albi blue 197 with boost
    expensive but hey ho..all covered so that's good...

6. Nelthewire

Nelthewire Paid Member

Car:
    clio 200 cup
    Yeah thank the lord (whoever he is) :think:

Pav likes this.