Back in the RS game, no clio though

So I sold my R27 a couple of months ago now as I'd purchased an e93 m3.
M3 was always an itch I had to scratch, sadly it just felt too big, too luxurious and not enough like a go kart for me, coupled with the fact it was getting 13mpg and everything else being big money. It just had to go...

Enter my new arrival, RS Megane 275. Absolutely stoked with it! My favourite car I've ever owned and the only thing that filled the hole the R27 left.

I'll lurk here as the megane forums are dead and love seeing the clio rs' 3d8cd5586f86ba734ca55c39cb61547a.jpgf689e2e673829671f3cb43bf13a59ab0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Very nice! Plenty of us running megane engines anyway so engine-wise you'll still find plenty of advice.

I can honestly say I do prefer it. I guess it helps with being a newer car, set up on ohlins, and the sound from the akrapovic is silly amounts of fun. LSD on a front wheel drive is awesome!

Looks immense! Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

Really surprised at the number of people either coming back to Clios, or the RS brand, after trying other cars - in some cases, much more powerful/sporting cars. Says so much for the cars we love!

Looks immense! Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

Really surprised at the number of people either coming back to Clios, or the RS brand, after trying other cars - in some cases, much more powerful/sporting cars. Says so much for the cars we love!
There's a lot to be said about the 'fun factor' of a car. Thing is, you can only go so fast on public roads before things either get dangerous or into license losing territory. That's why hot hatches are so perfect, relatively inexpensive and so damn fun. Cars are subject to a law of diminishing return due to external influences! (Unless you're tracking every weekend, in which case you've evidently got money to burn.

Reactions: Jimmy
RS, Ohlins, Akra, lsd, bright yellow paintwork. Love all of that! Good call, enjoy!

Similar Thread Suggestions