bahrain f1 gp canned !!

Its not rubbish, its absolutely the right thing to do.

How is it right to have a multi million pound race in a country where people are dying on the streets!

What is rubbish though is why the Oz GP isn't until March 27th. Why the 4 week wait?

The in-field section was removed from this year's race. But it's a good thing that they didn't go ahead with the race. Although it's dreadful people have been killed, at least the fatalities aren't as bad as in Libya.

The in-field section was removed from this year's race. But it's a good thing that they didn't go ahead with the race. Although it's dreadful people have been killed, at least the fatalities aren't as bad as in Libya.

its amazing the effect of all this "unrest" has in different countries....its like a plague:blush:mg:

:zomg: I didn't think it would go ahead. Is it moved to Bacelona now then? I need a F1 fix before too long!!!

its amazing the effect of all this "unrest" has in different countries....its like a plague:blush:mg:

Maybe we need civil unrest over here to get some changes made - however this nation probably CBA lol!

we should do it here, people around the wrold are starting to get pissed of being taken for mugs when it comes to their goverment!!

they cant move the melbourne GP forward cos of the amount planning that goes into it, dont for get that the melbourne track is a street corse, its built up of all public road like monaco and is it purpose built

I think you will find last year was boring because it was the first race of the season and the drivers didnt know how hard they could push their cars after the new changes i.e
refulling etc I think we will see a big difference if its later in the season and they have all to play for.

Ive been round Bahrain GP track in a V8 Holden, and its awesome. My old man still lives there not to far from the track either.

We do have a Bahraini member on here "EviLNeeDs" that owns a 200, so thoughts go out to him

Last edited:
Im so mad the race got cancelled! its the biggest event in the country which in my opinion shouldn't have been cancelled.the Sakhir track is in the other side of the country,and far away from the problems in Manama. Don't listen to the media alot,they feed u the lies which make the situation very different from what is really happening.

Im so mad the race got cancelled! its the biggest event in the country which in my opinion shouldn't have been cancelled.the Sakhir track is in the other side of the country,and far away from the problems in Manama. Don't listen to the media alot,they feed u the lies which make the situation very different from what is really happening.

Yeah as I can imagine. Glad your ok anyhow! I think Sheikh Hamad had no choise but to cancel because the Media would have raised and eye to him not caring about the country and more about formula 1.

Civil unrest ahs been going on in Bahrain for years, since the 90s, I remember it well.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I New Members 13
jaxx Motorsport 12