Expensive forged Nimbus Turbo !

238 bhp and 290 ft over fueling quite a lot decent map will sort it out a lot more power to be had there dunno wheather to sell it now for like £5500 or spend a little on it and try and get like £7000 what do people think ?

Well I've asked on here and a lot of other places what it's worth but no one can tell me prices are coming down someone can grab a bargain has to go before march

Hope so it's booked in for 26th shame I got to spend money on it to sell it I just want rid of it now need the money for traveling and I go soon :/ might put it up for sale again one last time and take a small loss at £5000

Runs like an absolute dream idles perfect pulls like a train I'll be at surrey rolling road on Saturday for those of you who will be attending the Clio sport rr day

it was supposed to be mapped at sc but this was nearly two years ago so i forget what exactly happened but there was a complication of some sort that wouldnt let us map it the car had never been right since the day i did the conversion i ended up doing a part ex on the car for a rb 182 witch i sold for reasonable money and some cash i forget the amount but in the end i got about £4000 ish for the car witch was super cheap i know but i was desperate on the plus side however i sold it to my good freind craig and i got all the money for traveling.

After traveling i came back brought a few cars to keep me happy also helped craig the 225 gearbox and ktec single mass flywheel.

After selling them to go travelling again 5 months ago to live in laos and travel a little more, my good freind craig tells me hes sorted all the problems with the car most importantly the wiring to the boost sensor i think, it was some of the wires were fitted the wrong way round or something as well as all the little niggles i never got round too. He also tells me the car will be up for sale in the near future so after alot of debate in my head whether to stay where i am or fly home and reclaim my project for a few days ive booked my flight back to the uk one things for sure i wont be letting it go again any time soon, even if i do travel again ill be storing it for when i get back.

so watch this space there may be more to come

its really nice to be back in a clio especially a boosted one im back in the uk for about 5 months i definalty intend on doing some work on the clio mainly exhaust and getting a decent map on it as for some reason or another it has a standard map on it .

when i do leave ill be gone for 5-12 months so will be stored at my current place of work when i return ill definatley be spending alot more time and money on it including a colour change.

when i sold the car to my friend he quickly came to the same conclusion as me that it needed a meg box conversion asap i luckily had all the bits to do the conversion so gave them to him on the provision when he sells the car hell pay me for the parts luckily i brought it back so no money ever changed hands for the parts,he also got round to doing the last few niggly bits i never got round to doing he got the dent out of the boot repaired the crack in the front bumper replaced the disks pads and re painted the wheels back

im more than happy with the improvments of the performance and visual and its only done 2,000 miles since i sold it nearly two years ago

looking forward to getting back into the car scene and meeting up with everyone again hopefully see you all at a car show meet track day soon ive booked cliosport weekender may 6th 7th :smile:197meg20.jpg 197meg16.jpg

The black wheels really work with the colour of the car. Look forward to meeting you at the Surrey rolling road meet :smile:

Reactions: Big Ben
Jesus! Goldie Lookin' Chain!

:smiley:

Not sure about the pretend R27 decals mate.

Rest is good though. And the Meg looks ace in that colour.

Reactions: Sean197