Benefits Britain just finished

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Give a man benefits and he'll feed his entire family, who don't even live in this country, and the ones that do will get given a nice big house courtesy of your local, friendly council, and all the hard-working taxpayers who pave their streets with gold are shown tv programmes about it as if they're some sort of impoverished celebrities who think it's great that tv stations want to make programmes about them...

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Give a man benefits and he'll feed his entire family, who don't even live in this country, and the ones that do will get given a nice big house courtesy of your local, friendly council, and all the hard-working taxpayers who pave their streets with gold are shown tv programmes about it as if they're some sort of impoverished celebrities who think it's great that tv stations want to make programmes about them...
What I don't get is why they show us ? Is it to piss us off? How the hell can this system be right?

I h
I've had a time in my life when I needed help re benefits but the shit people do now is just so wrong the Government needs to pull their heads out of de big back sides and change things now
I have never been on benefits. I accept people need help but limited In time and money paid. God I'm still bloody mad.!!!

What I don't get is why they show us ? Is it to piss us off? How the hell can this system be right?

Yeah exactly Steve, why bother making tv shows about these people?! Goes to show what poor state the tv stations are in, let alone the government!

I was in my early 20s and just had a holiday care of the Government @Siliconsteve so needed a month to get a place to live and find work
I'm not judging you kev. I like you have to work to afford a house to feed my kids etc then one day I die and the government relieves me of %40 again. These people get laid, get our money, get a house which is mostly paid for and then put they're fat chavvy skanky arses on my TV to gloat. Arseholes I say

I'm not judging you kev. I like you have to work to afford a house to feed my kids etc then one day I die and the government relieves me of %40 again. These people get laid, get our money, get a house which is mostly paid for and then put they're fat chavvy skanky arses on my TV to gloat. Arseholes I say
It should only be short term unless it medical and only used in the UK not sent abroad that's dose piss me offffffffffffff

I sense a touch of bitterness Jimmy.....

Did you log-off before you exploded ?

Blimey Jimmy dont think ive seen you that worked up before!

Passion bashed into the keys.