Benno's UR197 & Meg 250

Meanwhile.....plates are on! Adrian Flux get slated a lot but they were absolutely spot on with me, got charged £25 admin fee to change plates and add suspension changes to my modifications!

df656f83681fed7a9246a4550bbba09c.jpg

In this photo you can so tell this has had a replacement bumper/bonnet in it's life...

e529adf50b053183205d3cd15c28a0b9.jpg

All the cleaning bits have been turning up so I will wash and sort it out shortly..just wanted to clean where the plates were going to get them on..![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it'll be a different story if/once I put a meg in her! Who are you with out of interest?

looks like the winter is coming..better get prepared..:thumb:

Indeed! First car I've owned that I'm happy to spend silly amounts on to clean...also the first car to really put a smile on my face when leaving work, what a coincidence..:excited:

Reactions: Shorty197
Hi,
I'm surprised we couldn't offer you some sort of quote. Did we say why we couldn't quote?
Regards,
Dan.
hello Dan..yeah i was in need of a new policy not long ago..i spoke to your representatives an a few occasions but unfortunatelly,they were unable to offer me anything..I was told that due to the megane conversion and my postcode M5,there's nothing they can do for me..
so had to look elsewhere..

Pav

Getting ready for Trax in the best way, spending money. Massive big up to UK Detailing who have done a quality job on the paintwork as well as the caliper painting, along with the hubs and spacers! Better photos to come after a wash tomorrow!

b1a92652fbe0c6fcc96c57a6006aff13.jpg

afe9b004b60a8887ebced4237e093291.jpg

Oh, the steering wheel was fitted too and tracking sorted...[emoji38]

b65d75ebd7a3659147d602edaa6655e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheels, spacers, hubs, calipers are top notch bud !!! One word though: wheelbolts.......

Paintwork looks epic too. They really are the boys aren't they. She's popping in them pic :smile: When is Trax....this weekend ?

How do you like the wheel ? Epic aren't they.

BIG JUMP FORWARD mate. Good stuff :sunglasses:

Reactions: Benno
Looks great! Love the calipers, a nice hint of red to catch your eye, same with the wheel. Top job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Benno
Cheers all, I've spent some serious money on less serious things this month but my vision is really starting to become a reality..:blackdiamond:

Wheels, spacers, hubs, calipers are top notch bud !!! One word though: wheelbolts.......

Paintwork looks epic too. They really are the boys aren't they. She's popping in them pic :smile: When is Trax....this weekend ?

How do you like the wheel ? Epic aren't they.

BIG JUMP FORWARD mate. Good stuff :sunglasses:

Thanks mate. Completely agree, wheelbolts are next to go, however a mate of mine has forced me to wait for him to get me them as a birthday present...:excited:

Trax is Sunday, conveniently British weather all day though..

LOVE the wheel, such a difference. Gear gaiter will go on tomorrow. Any recommendations for a good interior dash cleaner?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Spotted 1
decon Spotted 1
luke3 Gallery 7
MikeH Spotted 0
1 Spotted 3