Big Bens non Clio

Really good to hear you're still enjoying the car so much, Ben. And good on you for deciding to do the drive rather than the clean :smile: that's my convenient excuse at the moment as well :smile:

The car looks great as always, both in the original photo and with Mes' magic worked on it too!

Reactions: Pav and Johnny 99
And good on you for deciding to do the drive rather than the clean
I really, really want to clean mine right now but I'm a big Winter Olympics fan & can't afford to get left behind on coverage. Hopefully as the games progress it'll get easier as the games go on.

Reactions: Jimmy and Big Ben
Slight issue with new exhaust.
After getting wet/hot the logo on both tailpipes seems to be bleeding! Same both sides which is not acceptable.
Have raised the issue with ED who have in turn forwarded the pics to Scorpion.

Watch this space
@trackspec197 Any issues with yours?

62C6275D-A126-4C36-A3E7-8DFA4AF740A7.jpeg

That’s abit pants mate, not something you need after all the work you’ve put in.

Hopefully get it resolved soon

Reactions: Big Ben
Slight issue with new exhaust.
After getting wet/hot the logo on both tailpipes seems to be bleeding! Same both sides which is not acceptable.
Have raised the issue with ED who have in turn forwarded the pics to Scorpion.

Watch this space
@trackspec197 Any issues with yours?

View attachment 120355
No mate as it hasn’t been out yet. Your tail pipes seem to stick out a lot more than mine. I have been thinking about running the 200 ones so they’re a little more hidden. Since I have a carbon fibre diffuser the heat doesn’t cause it a problem.

Reactions: Big Ben
thought of having it slash cut??
Not really Pav. I’m happy with where they sit and how they look. Just don’t want rust spots!
No mate as it hasn’t been out yet. Your tail pipes seem to stick out a lot more than mine. I have been thinking about running the 200 ones so they’re a little more hidden. Since I have a carbon fibre diffuser the heat doesn’t cause it a problem.
Interesting. I’m running a full turbo back Scorpion system so not sure why there’s a sticking out difference?
It hopefully stops a lot of exhaust deposits sticking to rear bumper so I’m not looking to change the position. Will keep you all posted on what Scorpion say

That must be a 200 tailpipe. There’s no way the 197 pipe would be tucked under that much without cutting.
I’d be worried about melting my diffuser if it was that tucked under. Carbon would be nice!

That must be a 200 tailpipe. There’s no way the 197 pipe would be tucked under that much without cutting.
I’d be worried about melting my diffuser if it was that tucked under. Carbon would be nice!
No mate they’re the long 197 ones the 200 ones would be half as much out.

Scorpion sent me a photo to show me the pipes before I purchased the system and they look to be the same as mine unless they’ve sent you some extra long ones by mistake maybe?

No mate they’re the long 197 ones the 200 ones would be half as much out.

Scorpion sent me a photo to show me the pipes before I purchased the system and they look to be the same as mine unless they’ve sent you some extra long ones by mistake maybe?
Something else to check out as well then. Thanks for your input.

Reactions: trackspec197