Big Bens non Clio

they look brilliant, ben.

got a colour code? looking to get my interlagos wheels done by the end of the year and i'm not sure if want them done in black again.
Hi Peter. Thanks

Unfortunately it’s their own custom blend dark anthracite(hint of blue). I wanted a colour code as well so I could match it to my centre caps but they didn’t have it!

Small update:

Spare wheels now have Rainsports on so I’m covered for any weather at future trackdays! May leave them on for winter as well to save the Yokos

Still haven’t done stud conversion. Thinking about new rear discs first so will see how that pans out.

261297CC-DFCF-40AD-92C8-4B0B5D2FA633.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Peter. Thanks

Unfortunately it’s their own custom blend dark anthracite(hint of blue). I wanted a colour code as well so I could match it to my centre caps but they didn’t have it!

Hmm. Do they have any colour codes Ben or is it all just their custom colours? I want the cage to be the same colour!

Cars loaded up for my little trip to Norfolk tomorrow. Hoping to bump into a few forum members while I’m there.
Might post a couple more pics during the day tomorrow!

22768313-79FE-4F74-B364-0FE76F722409.jpeg

Enjoy it mate... hopefully you won’t need the RainSports but gutted I can’t be there!
Thanks mate. Guaranteed sunshine now I’ve got these bastards!!
Will try and get up to Donnington next month to have a catch up. Won’t be racing but might sponge a passenger lap or two:sunglasses:

Reactions: Pav and Beany