Big Bens non Clio

Regular written reports. Updates AND pictures.

You ok Ben ? :smile:

Can't beat some Sat morning loving. Especially when its someone else hands getting greasy !

First time at Two-Techs ? Going back......

Regular written reports. Updates AND pictures.

You ok Ben ? :smile:

Can't beat some Sat morning loving. Especially when its someone else hands getting greasy !

First time at Two-Techs ? Going back......
I'm a changed man I tell you:excited:

First visit, had a good vibe just by chatting to Terry on the phone. Wasn't disappointed. Will definitely be returning there in the future.

Reactions: sevenfourate
I'm a changed man I tell you:excited:

First visit, had a good vibe just by chatting to Terry on the phone. Wasn't disappointed. Will definitely be returning there in the future.

THAT is worth alot as you well know. Good to hear.

I've been using my mechanic for 25 years. Awesome knowing every job will be done properly. He'll look after the car and i can just drop it off and forget. Also fantastic hes now just 50 yards from my work !

Reactions: Dystant and Big Ben
Been quiet for a week waiting for the big forum bash on Saturday. I've spent some cash on some interior upgrades which unfortunately won't be installed by Saturday but I might have some photos soon!
Bit of an early Christmas present
To Ben from Ben:smiley:

scuttle.png
Little bit of maintenance this afternoon. Quite pleased to see no water for a change!

Reactions: Jimmy
Photos, write-ups and now cleaning sessions ?

Becoming quite the all-rounder aren't we now.....

To be fair car looked great. With Pav in control = it sounded great too. And i'm sure the people of Peterborough agree with me. lol

Really good to meet you tonight Ben

:smile:

Reactions: Pav and Big Ben