Big Bens non Clio

if your car makes 270 safe then go for it..i have exactly the same set up,as you know,and it's perfectly safe..the only time i get a wheel spin is when i floor it in 2nd and 3rd and when it's wet :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
So wheelspin in 1st and 2nd in the dry?
1st, 2nd and 3rd in the wet correct?

When floored

hi Ben..forgot to say"good luck today" it's a big day for your blue beauty!!
hope all goes well and you are happy with the result (im pretty sure you will be leaving with the biggest smile)
200.webp

Reactions: Big Ben
Bad start unfortunately. Recirc valve is leaking boost. New Forge one being installed as I write this.

Reactions: suj
How exciting Ben, and always a shame to have to replace faulty parts with upgraded ones :wink:
You should have enough noise coming back out of the filter anyway - I know I'd go recirc if I had to.
If you're still there and have the time, I'm wondering if they can measure the bore of the Clio 200/220 EDC Performance Induction System where it meets the airbox, as am tempted to chuck a generic (un-oiled!) cone filter on the end of the pipe that connects to the airbox - I fail to see how Forge can charge £160 for such a kit! I'm pretty sure it's ~76mm but just seems tiny!

Upgraded parts, loadsa extra horsies, day off work.....what a terrible way to spend a sunny Wednesday :smile:

Drive home is gonna be fun Bud.

Hope all goes epically well......

Reactions: Pav and Big Ben