Big Bens non Clio

You know what my thoughts are gonna be on those mate. Go for them :thumb: Let me know if you're still considering them when the time comes close as I can bring my set down for you to try on your car if you'd like.
Might take you up in that Davinder. Thanks mate
sounds like a slippery slope mate :wink:
Which i seem to be following too
I can’t help it!! My favourite pastime.
I blame you of course:wink:

so jealous of your garage..looks like you know what comes next..think your plans sound sweet and very purposeful..
those wheels look ace but be ready for some hard work maintenance...my OZ's have a very similar design and i believe i swear every time i have to clean them (which is quite often)!!!

Reactions: Big Ben
Car looks great Ben, amazing what QD can do!
Also have wheels on my mind and I'll definitely be going with these as and when (probably April time) and only (only - LOL!) £600 for the set plus AD08R's for £350. The bronze will also look awesome on GW, and Albi for sure :wink:
You saw them on @Benno's car anyway, the Wizard's are also a lovely looking wheel though.

Reactions: Big Ben and Benno
Car looks great Ben, amazing what QD can do!
Also have wheels on my mind and I'll definitely be going with these as and when (probably April time) and only (only - LOL!) £600 for the set plus AD08R's for £350. The bronze will also look awesome on GW, and Albi for sure :wink:
You saw them on @Benno's car anyway, the Wizard's are also a lovely looking wheel though.

Bronze? That's going to look insane! Great choice :thumb:

Looking sweet, Ben! You're doing well to resist taking her out, although it would be sacrilege to get her so dirty on these roads! Hope it's nice enough for you soon so you can sample that booooooost :smile:

Reactions: Big Ben
Looking sweet, Ben! You're doing well to resist taking her out, although it would be sacrilege to get her so dirty on these roads! Hope it's nice enough for you soon so you can sample that booooooost :smile:
Thanks Jimmy. The thought of cleaning her again outweighs the joy of driving in the dark on greasy roads at the minute!!
Will be all the more sweeter when I’m out for a blat on Sunday:chris2:

Reactions: Jimmy
Nice you got things sorted out mate.

As for the wheels, I REALLY like them. Thought they looked awesome on Davinder's car when I saw them. And yep, I'm biased already but GO TEAM BRONZE!!!

Reactions: Benno and Big Ben
Nice you got things sorted out mate.

As for the wheels, I REALLY like them. Thought they looked awesome on Davinder's car when I saw them. And yep, I'm biased already but GO TEAM BRONZE!!!

A few years ago I might of been tempted by one of these:grinning:

D470FE81-DA9E-45D9-8AE2-CD149C58685C.png

Orange look good to me too mate!

However, if that's how much they cost, and if delivery is on top of that, you're only just over £100 away from what I paid for ours...

Bought some gear off Autofinesse website in ‘this and that’ Black Friday deal. Paid £20 for Crystal, Finale, Dressle and a waffle cloth with £4.95 on top for delivery.

Never arrived Monday as promised so waited until Tuesday, still no sign. Rung them up and got a great girl on the phone who immediately refunded postage and replaced my order with immediate dispatch. She said she’d try and cancel original order but guess what... both turned up today:grinning:

Winner

3A2A565F-9A28-416C-AD00-6EC4A638E26C.jpeg

£20 for that lot is pretty good!

Bought some gear off Autofinesse website in ‘this and that’ Black Friday deal. Paid £20 for Crystal, Finale, Dressle and a waffle cloth with £4.95 on top for delivery.

Never arrived Monday as promised so waited until Tuesday, still no sign. Rung them up and got a great girl on the phone who immediately refunded postage and replaced my order with immediate dispatch. She said she’d try and cancel original order but guess what... both turned up today:grinning:

Winner

View attachment 118133

£20 for that lot is pretty good!
it really is top stuff mate! i highly recommend their aqua coat!