Big Bens non Clio

Looks bang tidy that and lovely and clean... mines gone all salty :worried: will need to clean her good for the meet
Roads are a ball ache at the minute mate. Only another 4 months of it:weary:
I’ll probably not use mine until the 16th and hope I can sneak up to the meet for a few hours during the daytime if I can get the mother-in-law round to sit with my missus:wink:

Reactions: Beany
Taken the bus this morning the Black ass is home

I'm surprised the buses are running at all. Swindon has pretty much called it a day...if it carries on there's no way I'm taking a coach to Bristol at 5:30am tomorrow!!

No Sunday blast this morning!
AD08R’s + snow + boost = suicide:tearsofjoy:

Bar the boost, I'm in the same predicament!:tearsofjoy: Enjoy your sledging, I'm not moving at all I don't think!

Reactions: Big Ben
Local gritters done their usual great job!
That road goes past a school and is a bus route:sweatsmile:
Hopeless...

7735084D-3888-406E-8940-17E863441391.jpeg

Reactions: Benno
Local gritters done their usual great job!
That road goes past a school and is a bus route:sweatsmile:
Hopeless...

View attachment 118393

I'm rubbing my hands with the thought of a snow day tomorrow...all of our school runs are rural so pretty much no chance of them running!

Our commuter runs are in Swindon, Bristol and Chippenham but involve us using rubbish B-roads to get to them...:excited:

No Sunday blast this morning!
AD08R’s + snow + boost = suicide:tearsofjoy:
First snow for five years. Daughters going ape shit!!
Guess I’ll have to show her how to use the sledge:wink:

View attachment 118372

Wimp!! :tearsofjoy: :wink:

That is a heck of a lot of snow Ben, considering you've not had any in years! We were forecast some, but thankfully it's avoided us and dropped its load on you Southern lot :smile: Day off, lucky b*****d :tonguewink:

Reactions: Chris and Big Ben
Nothing much happening to my car at the minute. Don’t drive much in the winter....
Purchased a new family motor on Thursday to replace our aging Toyota. Voicemail last night saying it’ll be ready to collect before xmas which is a bonus. I’ll put a picture up later.

Have booked Spa trackday for the 4th April next year as a xmas present to myself:wink:. I’m really looking forward to that!

Met up with a few forum members yesterday. Some great cars and great people knocking about on here.
228CC44D-D626-4072-ADDE-46AB269B9C66.jpeg

what is it Ben??something sporty or economical??
the Spa present looks very tempting!!yeah good chat yesterday mate..glad you enjoyed yourself..:thumb:

what is it Ben??something sporty or economical??
the Spa present looks very tempting!!yeah good chat yesterday mate..glad you enjoyed yourself..:thumb:
Ford (yes a Ford!) Kuga diesel:grinning:
Missus chose it!

Always nice catching up mate. Nice few pointers you’ve given me which I’m grateful for:thumb:

Ford (yes a Ford!) Kuga diesel:grinning:
Missus chose it!

Always nice catching up mate. Nice few pointers you’ve given me which I’m grateful for:thumb:
traitor!!!:chris2:

haha..dont blame you..i was following one on the way back today and they do look great imo..always fancied one since they came out..

no worries..it's an easy job and it wont cost you much..my old engine suffered from it,an hour job top and its all honky dory..:thumb:

Dipped beam has blown on passenger side so need to get it replaced. I have projectors and can’t find a difinitive answer to whether a H7 fits or not. Anyone confirm for me please?

Will purchase these if so.

14AF0AE4-4021-42BE-B80F-B0D6C7843BCE.png