Big Bens non Clio

Not wishing to be boastful, but when we viewed our place my heart skipped a beat when I saw the garage! Just an ordinary 4 bed bungalow, but the previous owner had won £3.5 million on the lottery & had extended the garage to make room for his 2 Audi Quattros & his 911. Petrol head heaven! My 2 plus my wife's A1 tucked up safely. I know I'm a very lucky man.WP_20170501_12_08_55_Pro.jpg

Very envious of you guys with the garages, whether the pokey single ones, or the impressive showroom-spec efforts! :wink:

And as for yours Shuv @sevenfourate , I never expected anything less when it comes to the eye for detail and making sure Blue Thunder is safe from bumps and knocks :smile:

Changed glass seals today. Old ones came off easy and new ones look much better. Took about 30mins to do both sides. Quite satisfying:grinning:

New
IMG_0866.JPG
IMG_0869.JPG
Old

Reactions: Johnny 99 and Beany
lovely cars..yeah Davinder is a good lad..any reason why you 2 got together??did you go on you private track Ben :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: DS197
Had a great day out on Sunday with some of the boys off here. Couple of pics I took on my phone below:

Couple of niggles. Was getting a bit of tyre chirp when we was having our cross country hoon. Stopped on way home to check tyre pressure and front right was on 18psi!! Stuck some air into it and it held fine for rest of journey. One to keep eye on.

The other thing was check esp light came on once on way up and once on way back. Turned Engine off and started back up and it disappeared. I was using cruise control which I never do so was wondering if this might be causing the gremlin?
Will have a run out one evening later this week without cruise and hope it doesn't reappear !
Thanks for looking

IMG_0889.JPG IMG_0892.JPG

Glorious mate. Looks a grand day out.

How's the new suspension set up now you've had a full opportunity to settle into it?

Glorious mate. Looks a grand day out.

How's the new suspension set up now you've had a full opportunity to settle into it?
Good and bad points Mes.
Has made the car flatter and faster on good roads. Minimal body roll and very confidence inspiring (not that I was lacking):wink:

Flip side is that it can be harsh on crap roads. I bounce around in my seat like a fat hooker doing the reverse cowgirl.:grinning:

Looks much better lowered though...

This car looked SPOT-ON at the weekend. Even statically it just sits awesome; and the combination of the stance, wheels and 225 rear tyres means that Ben: You have an ass to die for :smile:

18psi. Er....interesting. Cant believe you didn't notice it in the driving ?

Reactions: Big Ben