Big Bens non Clio

Photos, write-ups and now cleaning sessions ?

Becoming quite the all-rounder aren't we now.....

To be fair car looked great. With Pav in control = it sounded great too. And i'm sure the people of Peterborough agree with me. lol

Really good to meet you tonight Ben

:smile:
Thanks Shuv. Was great to meet you earlier

Glad you got home alright. Fog was pretty hairy on A1 I must say..!

Should've started a thread a long time ago...

Reactions: sevenfourate
Really good to meet you last night @Big Ben and nice to have a fellow high-miler! That splitter looks great, gives the front end such a good finish!
Was great to see you to @Jimmy.

If looked after properly what sort of mileage will these F4R engines go to, any idea?

Pleased with the RS spoiler...it does add a little something to the front.

glad you got home safe and sound Ben..good chat last night...will give you a shout next time im at Snetterton..

Reactions: Big Ben
Was great to see you to @Jimmy.

If looked after properly what sort of mileage will these F4R engines go to, any idea?

Pleased with the RS spoiler...it does add a little something to the front.

I have heard some that have got over well 100k with no problems. I suppose it's the old cliche that if they're serviced properly and on time, looked after and given the attention they need, they'll reward. We all know the weak spots (ball joints, gearbox, mani etc), so if these are kept on top of, then there's no reason they won't last. From what I've read, they are strong engines.

Reactions: Big Ben
very sexy..what about the driver's seat??
It's in Pav. What a pig. Dark when I finished. Amp box or something was attached to old seats with rivets which I ended up drilling out. Must've been an easier way but couldn't see it:excited:
Will put a picture up tomorrow.