Big Bens non Clio

Got invited on an early morning drive out today by forum member @DS197
Couldn't refuse with the weather as glorious as it is:sunglasses:
We was tagging along with a guy in a Ford 5dr hatchback so constantly having to wait for him to catch up:wink:
Hopefully Davinder will be able to put some more pics up later.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend

IMG_0900.JPG

Glad you had a good time mate, some cracking roads that should be good for another forum run I think! Steve will send some pictures within the next week and as soon as I have them i'll post them :smile:
what a tandem!!great pic..what does his car sound like ??
It's quite loud @Pav certainly ASBO levels of noise by some peoples standards but it sounds so good and the pops and bangs never get old, nor does setting off car and bike alarms :tearsofjoy: I certainly appreciated you and @Jimmy bringing the exhaust down to peterborough for me!

Last edited:
LOUD Pav:excited:
happy days..never have enough i guess..:thumb:
Focus RS I believe. They all look the same to me:wink:
haha..what a cracking reply..did you boost yours too Ben?
Glad you had a good time mate, some cracking roads that should be good for another forum run I think! Steve will send some pictures within the next week and as soon as I have them i'll post them :smile:

It's quite loud @Pav certainly ASBO levels of noise by some peoples standards but it sounds so good and the pops and bangs never get old, nor does setting off car and bike alarms :tearsofjoy: I certainly appreciated you and @Jimmy bringing the exhaust down to peterborough for me!
yeah pls..more pics..bet you love it going past parked cars..must be lovely in the middle of the night on a quiet estate :tearsofjoy:
no worries mate..glad you love it..it looked a proper piece of kit too..all heat-wrapped..

Reactions: DS197
Glad you guys had a good run out - your cars look brilliant together! Gold wheels FTW!

Yeah it was a fun convoy with @Pav and @Beany bringing the exhaust down to you @DS197 ! You could just tell from looking at it that it would be loud :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Pav and DS197
Looks great Ben. As always. Those wheels in that colour was an inspired move i tell you ! I cant imagine it before them now....

You were keen today btw. Another early bird ?

Have fun tomorrow. Did you say it was your sons first match or first final or ??? My fingers are crossed for the result you want :smile:

Reactions: Big Ben