Big Bens non Clio

Ben, it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. Perfect in fact.

Absolutely love it. Massively jealous!

Money very very well spent there fella!

Reactions: Beany
Chuffed to the hilt for you M8. I only hoped it would happen one day. And today is that day.

Looking forward to tomorrow now ! :smile:

Reactions: Big Ben
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Humbled.

Loving the Clio at the minute. Always on the lookout for upgrading/enhancing. Not to everyone's tastes but it keeps a smile on my face so that's that:grinning:

The n/a rawness of the mk3 still floats my boat big time as well as the looks.
Will be interesting to see what a mapped mk4 feels like:wink:
time for a ride in 300+ meg then

The spoiler looks brilliant, Ben! Great choice in the end, you must be chuffed with it! It's already been mentioned by others, but it's great news that you've fallen back in love with the car after contemplating selling. Sometimes all it needs is a little bit of spending, and a lot of time behind the wheel :smile:

Reactions: Pav and Big Ben
The spoiler looks brilliant, Ben! Great choice in the end, you must be chuffed with it! It's already been mentioned by others, but it's great news that you've fallen back in love with the car after contemplating selling. Sometimes all it needs is a little bit of spending, and a lot of time behind the wheel :smile:
Must have it backwards.... Seems to be a lot of spending and a little bit of time behind the wheel:grinning:

Thanks Jimmy. Yeah I'm back in love with the car as you can tell. Long may it continue...

Must have it backwards.... Seems to be a lot of spending and a little bit of time behind the wheel:grinning:

Thanks Jimmy. Yeah I'm back in love with the car as you can tell. Long may it continue...

But as long as it's spending on things you WANT, rather than things you need, then it's a win-win in my opinion :wink:

Reactions: Big Ben
Looking superb Ben. How pleased are you !

Do you have a comparison pic to the last one above - but from when you first got the car. I'd love to see a 'Then-and-now' :smile:

**Did you get some bullets ? Some Gold in them would be a really nice touch IMO. Looking super-clean too buddy. Really love this car and where you've taken it. Continued 'great job'.......