Big Bens non Clio

Looking superb Ben. How pleased are you !

Do you have a comparison pic to the last one above - but from when you first got the car. I'd love to see a 'Then-and-now' :smile:

**Did you get some bullets ? Some Gold in them would be a really nice touch IMO. Looking super-clean too buddy. Really love this car and where you've taken it. Continued 'great job'.......
I don't have any photos sadly from when I first got it. It is slightly less rough than it was:grinning:

Bullets are paid for mate just waiting on delivery. Straight to Sprayshack for some blue and gold!

Reactions: sevenfourate
thats the ass we all love..so much better with it on..
now i want one..this is never ending..think i may have to not log in for a while to resist all the temptation presented on here..!!:ban:

Reactions: Jimmy and Big Ben
now i want one..this is never ending..think i may have to not log in for a while to resist all the temptation presented on here..!!:ban:

Can be arranged mate but I'd really rather not :admin:

Ben 1k replies on this thread now - nice one!

Seeing your ass up on the Yorkshire run inspired me Pav. Payback now:grinning:

Looks the business Ben! Goes really well with the front splitter too! When was it you said you were getting the side skirts to finish it all off nicely?? :wink:

HA HA HA - Second only to Mes with spending other peoples hard-earned !

Do you know what...and i have to be honest; there is very-very little i'd do to this car externally if it were mine now. I'm not a lover of sticking stuff on for the sake of it. And personally i think the look now is pretty much spot-one. For me. lol.

A sporty look where you can pull up and at least not stand-out - absolutely anywhere. But go to a car meet and those in the know: know :smile:

Im not even sure the skirts would 'fit'in' to be fair. (You need a rendition done my friend. Know anyone Ben ? :smile: )

In saying that - i'm not sure what is next ?

You've done seats, steering wheel etc inside, had the engine mapped etc, put the new wheels and tyres on, the ball-joints, springs, suspension components etc have been renewed, everything is up to spec service wise, working air-con etc.

Subtle touches for me at this stage i reckon. Door badges you're on-top of. Maybe do something subtle with the rear RS badges too ? What about Gold Renault Diamonds ? Mmmmm. I'm gonna have a think.....

Reactions: Big Ben
HA HA HA - Second only to Mes with spending other peoples hard-earned !

Do you know what...and i have to be honest; there is very-very little i'd do to this car externally if it were mine now. I'm not a lover of sticking stuff on for the sake of it. And personally i think the look now is pretty much spot-one. For me. lol.

A sporty look where you can pull up and at least not stand-out - absolutely anywhere. But go to a car meet and those in the know: know :smile:

Im not even sure the skirts would 'fit'in' to be fair. (You need a rendition done my friend. Know anyone Ben ? :smile: )

In saying that - i'm not sure what is next ?

You've done seats, steering wheel etc inside, had the engine mapped etc, put the new wheels and tyres on, the ball-joints, springs, suspension components etc have been renewed, everything is up to spec service wise, working air-con etc.

Subtle touches for me at this stage i reckon. Door badges you're on-top of. Maybe do something subtle with the rear RS badges too ? What about Gold Renault Diamonds ? Mmmmm. I'm gonna have a think.....
Great post Shuv. Thanks bud.

Lots to ponder in the coming months. I have to admit I'm a sucker for modifying cars. Can't help it:yum:

Bullets next then brake service/upgrade. Skirts I'm contemplating simply because as you said I'm running out of things to do!!

Not sure on Gold Diamonds. Don't want to overdo the subtle look I'm going for and turn it into a bling mobile!

Car doesn't warrant coilovers as I hardly track it and I'm convinced the setup I've got is more than adequate.

Very unlikely to do a meg conversion either as I'd rather buy something turbocharged out the box than have the stress of sourcing used parts and the worry of running issues. Each to their own of course.

Maybe I'll have to just wash it and drive it:grinning::grinning:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Great post Shuv. Thanks bud.

Lots to ponder in the coming months. I have to admit I'm a sucker for modifying cars. Can't help it:yum:

Bullets next then brake service/upgrade. Skirts I'm contemplating simply because as you said I'm running out of things to do!!

Not sure on Gold Diamonds. Don't want to overdo the subtle look I'm going for and turn it into a bling mobile!

Car doesn't warrant coilovers as I hardly track it and I'm convinced the setup I've got is more than adequate.

Very unlikely to do a meg conversion either as I'd rather buy something turbocharged out the box than have the stress of sourcing used parts and the worry of running issues. Each to their own of course.

Maybe I'll have to just wash it and drive it:grinning::grinning:

Mirror'd image of where im at. We've both had a little go at most areas now :smile:

I've just feel ive kind of done 'enough; without now spending serious bucks to 'progress / upgrade' further on what isn't now a hugely valuable car. Like you - i still love it though :smile:

this.
get it out on track, ben! gives you a reason to buy coilies too. :smile:
Got trackday booked for November and hoping to fit one in in October as well Peter. If the car goes well then I'll go to Spa in April next year:grinning:

Reactions: peter
Weekly update:
New Door bullets arrived (thanks @-Eddie-) and were sent straight to SprayShack. Colours have been agreed and might get them back later part of next week if I'm lucky.

Thursday afternoon went on a quick visit to see Chris at Beaniesport. What a cracking bloke he is. We chatted about a couple of ideas I've got and his knowledge and enthusiasm for Renault cars shone through. Will hopefully put some work his way soon.
He was kind enough to let me have a drive of a Megane F1 that had been tweaked a little and that was worth the journey time alone. Booooost lol

Ride out in the Essex countryside lined up with a few members on Sunday. Looking forward to that. Hope it stays dry:sunglasses:

Have a good weekend

:tonguewink:
Weekly update:
New Door bullets arrived (thanks @-Eddie-) and were sent straight to SprayShack. Colours have been agreed and might get them back later part of next week if I'm lucky.

Thursday afternoon went on a quick visit to see Chris at Beaniesport. What a cracking bloke he is. We chatted about a couple of ideas I've got and his knowledge and enthusiasm for Renault cars shone through. Will hopefully put some work his way soon.
He was kind enough to let me have a drive of a Megane F1 that had been tweaked a little and that was worth the journey time alone. Booooost lol

Ride out in the Essex countryside lined up with a few members on Sunday. Looking forward to that. Hope it stays dry:sunglasses:

Have a good weekend

Sounds like you're moving to the dark-side to me.....:tonguewink:

THE biggest mod known on this car happening 'next' ?? Not too much said; but sounds like big plans to me...

Sprayshack are promising a quick turnaround. Cant wait for those buddy. Gonna look superb.

Have fun Sunday !

Reactions: Pav