Black satin Speedline part number

stuey

Gold Member
Hi everyone. I have just had 2 new front tyres on my 2009 200 Cup, and the main dealer has scraped the s**t out of one of the wheels whilst doing so, despite my plea for them to be careful. They are going to replace the wheel, but seem unsure on what wheel it is.
Does anyone have the part number for the black satin Speedline wheels that were the options on the 200's, or point me to a thread that may help?

Why not try to get them to pay for a refurb of all 4. To cover the damage and the trouble they've caused ? (Im guessing this is all superficial)

They will all definitely match, be cheaper for them most likely; and you'll have future proofed the condition of all 4 for a while ?

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. I would feel a bit cheeky contacting renault parts direct for the code when I am not passing any business their way tbh. The wheels are in pretty good nick and I am reluctant to risk anything else going wrong by refurbing them all. The wheel in the link is the right one, but I'm not sure the code 8200858947 is the right one.
The dealer has asked me to send a pic of the wheel to assist them. Cheers :smile: