Can anyone recommend......

Hi, can can anyone recommend a decent place for a re-map and and a new exhaust for my r27 in or around merseyside, i live in Rainhill so St Helens, Manchester and the Wirral etc are all close by.....

Demon tweeks have a good selection including powerflow remaps are only good if they are live (custom) rs tuning or a bit further out tdf :smile:

Thanks for the info, quite like the look of one of them akropovic (if thats spelt correct) exhausts but don't fancy payin £1000 odd for the privilege. Would be lookin to spend about £1000 on exhaust and re-map, what woulld you recommend? Don't like anything too shouty, something that sticks out the r27 diffuser a bit like the 200 does, not really into the slash cut pipes.

Im in St Helens if you wanna see/hear how the milltek sounds, might even let you have a go see what my remap feels like compared to standard

whats this piper all about then? Mikeh197 what are you up to on sunday, ill only be at home, if your not too busy id meet you somewhere other than that macdonalds car park on the retail park!!! hahaha, thanks for all the info people.

I'll be glued to the TV whilst the LFC match is on, other than that I should be available.