Car spec dilemma

Right, the Cup Chassis pack includes the 5-spoke Anthracite Renaultsport wheels as well as Cup suspension. Ive decided i want the Suspension but not the wheels.

Soooo will the Dealers still charge me full price for the Cup Chassis Pack if i want the Satin Black Speedlines instead? Seems unfair if i have to pay for the Pack if i only want part of it. :s

Cheers in advance,
Charlie

The cup pack will still be £400 odd, your paying just to have them antracite, they're the same wheels as the non cup pack. So you'll have to pay for the black speedlines aswell im afraid

Hello all - new to the forum :smile:

I am in the same position, I have opted for the Cup suspension package but detest the Cup wheels - therefore I have ordered the black Speedlines as an upgrade.

Upon speaking with the dealer, there is no reduction in the price of the Cup pack and I will only receive one set of wheels, not two :worried:

Is this information accurate?

Thanks.

That is correct, as you buy the alloy wheels as an upgrade from the anthracite ones. Best way to explain it, think of it as part exchanging!!

Ok excellent, thanks.

Just wanted to make sure the dealer information was correct and he wasn't trying to pull a fast one! :smile: