Carbon Fibre Sheet

Has anyone got any ideas where I can buy some good quality carbon fibre sheets? Ideally in a variety of sizes or as big as possible without costing the earth.

Would you chance making some yourself?

I do all my own carbon parts, it's easy make flat sheet, just
Do wet lay up on a sheet of glass.

Check out Easy Composites vids on YouTube and order
Material from their site. You will never look back.

Would you chance making some yourself?

I do all my own carbon parts, it's easy make flat sheet, just
Do wet lay up on a sheet of glass.

Check out Easy Composites vids on YouTube and order
Material from their site. You will never look back.

You form it with moulds and resin then? I've seen it done on how it's made and it actually looks fairly simple..

Just layering.

You form it with moulds and resin then? I've seen it done on how it's made and it actually looks fairly simple..

Just layering.

Fairly simple... does that mean I can employ your services to make me a custom carbon splitter then mate? :wink:

Fairly simple... does that mean I can employ your services to make me a custom carbon splitter then mate? :wink:

The concept :smile: not got the time!

I would like to experiment though - can get resin to cast moulds at work, just for some simpler parts... perhaps a project for the summer :smile:

The concept :smile: not got the time!

I would like to experiment though - can get resin to cast moulds at work, just for some simpler parts... perhaps a project for the summer :smile:

Win. Splitter would be a good project...

:smiley:

Win. Splitter would be a good project...

:smiley:

Drop your car off here for a couple of weeks Mes and i'll craft you something up.

I've watched all the Blue Peter episodes and have plenty of cereal boxes and sticky tape in stock..........

Drop your car off here for a couple of weeks Mes and i'll craft you something up.

I've watched all the Blue Peter episodes and have plenty of cereal boxes and sticky tape in stock..........

Generous offer mate. Are they carbon boxes? :smiley: