'Cazan Racing' Clio - One Day Detailing/Correction - *PICS!*

Results look immense! Making a sick car reach it's full potential. Hats off to @Robo_#1 it seems.

Cheers Deaks!

Excellent write up, can't believe those wheels before? Looks stunning now though! Feel free to pay me a visit @Robo_#1

if your ever up in Yorkshire and you've got a day spare drop me a pm dude :wink:

Top Job Robo Angel WTF that was rotten

cheers Kev! It was pretty rotten, but in fairness to Angel without the right products that amount of build up would have been impossible to shift! He did seem keen to stay on top of it now she's all shiny. We'll have to see how long that lasts :smiley:

dont you dare ever say anything about my car. i can honestly say that my car was never ever this dirty!!
i never had iron x come out anywhere near as bad as that on my car. and dont give me that rubbish about it being white lol

good work tho rob, even better seeing angel getting his hands dirty

Nice write up. Great work on the cleaning and the pics. That was a great effort of anti-detailing though beforehand... those wheels and the brake dust all over the place! It's probably not the best time of year though to decice you're going to start keeping your car clean!

Er, yeah, you had your work cut out there Robo!! Not seen anything that bad before! It was nearly LY with rust!

Top effort! :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Paul General Chat 4