changing 197

Im currently in the process of trying to get my hard earned money back for the heap of s**t that a garage in the york area sold me, dont get me wrong, i love my clio but have had the most unreal amount of problems with it! finally got it back from the garage yesterday and it came back with a hell of alot more problems than it went with!

i was wondering if i bought a clio that was still under renault warrenty say 2008 plate, would i be able to take it back to a local renault dealer to claim if anything went wrong? or can you only claim if you bought the car from new?

That's what I mean, does it still count if you buy a 2 year old one? Or do you have to own it from new to be able to take it back to Renault?

no, its the car that is warrantied. Not the driver. So you should have no problems... however, they may argue that you have taken it to another garage and they are to blame. if this is the case, it will be a long faught out battle trying to get them to repair somebody else's handy work!

I am flying that kite at the moment...
dealer screwed up and I can only take it to them... even if I am horrified... :cry:

What kind of problems are people having? Mines done 37k and done a few trackdays and I haven't had a single problem.