Cheats for Gran Tourisimo 5

....well I am quite dissapointed with this game. In all its far to complicated and the cars just dont seem quite real enough for me....anyway, I'm bored of slowly chugging my way up through the game without making any real progress on unlocking the cars.....does anyone know if there is an unlock cheat to get them all....and then an unlimited credit cheat?

I know what you mean mate, i tend to just buy a car i like (maybe tune it) and then drive it round the ring then buy a new car. Nearly got 400 cars, lol.
I dont know any cheats but if i want money i do one of the seasonal events where you can get 500k credits in about a 4 minute race.
Just bought the classic le man Jag XJ13 for 20,000,000 :smile:

Yeah I know what you mean, I played on the game religiously for two weeks when it came out and expected it to get better - it didn't and I went back to MW2.

Roger, what level do the seasonal events come available???

...seasonal events are showing on my home page....never thought to try them out....infact I only went online with this last weekend! Apparently there is a cash cheat x,x,o,square, square, R3...will try it later....I beleive there are RS Clio 197s.....but the Renault dealer just shows a V6 and a 5 door Meg....

Paul - no idea, sorry. I thought they were available no matter what level :/

The seasonal events are a good way of getting money, i reckon that's why they were added so people could do the classic GT thing and buy a boring car and tune it to the max and turn it into a beast :smiley:

There were a few cheats on some of the seasonal events I think but then they were removed by the developers. Sadly it's a case of putting the hours in to work your way through the game.

I'm on level 39 and I've been playing it since it came out in November!!!!

I'm on level 39 and I've been playing it since it came out in November!!!!

I'm on 33. You must have done some of the endurance races! I've done all races apart from the endurance ones, can never be bothered to sit for 4 hours to do one race.

I'm on 33. You must have done some of the endurance races! I've done all races apart from the endurance ones, can never be bothered to sit for 4 hours to do one race.

I haven't done any of the Endurance Races yet - I'm waiting until they do the update with mid race saves before I tackle them.

I know the Indy oval (in the Formula GT car) and the Indy grand prix track (in the Ferrari F10) like the back of my hand though. I must have done both literally hundreds of times. I'm determined to get to level 40 so that I can buy the Red Bull car before F1 2011 comes out!

Seasonal events really are a great way to save up money! I'm a bit bored of the game, done almost all the races except endurance.

One thing I really don't like on this game is that they split up a-spec and b-spec. I want to play a-spec on all normal races and then b-spec on endurance.

I haven't done any of the Endurance Races yet - I'm waiting until they do the update with mid race saves before I tackle them.

Yeah i've heard about this update, hopefully will be soon.

Was also thinking the other day, i wonder if they'll do an update/downloadable content that includes some new cars that have come out since the game was released.

And i've recently found my favourite two cars on the game...C63 and the M5, so fun to drive round the ring :smile:

...seasonal events are showing on my home page....never thought to try them out....infact I only went online with this last weekend! Apparently there is a cash cheat x,x,o,square, square, R3...will try it later....I beleive there are RS Clio 197s.....but the Renault dealer just shows a V6 and a 5 door Meg....

sorry no Clio 197 in the game at all

OK since this has been mentioned I have really got back into it. Just bought two Clio Cup v6 racers!!

Similar Thread Suggestions