Cheltenham 2017

Big Ben

Loves to rag the VAG!
Paid Member
IMG_0692.PNG Any gamblers out there? Always have a flutter on Cheltenham with the lads at work. All gather round the radio and shout our nags on:smile:

Here's my bets for today.

Anyone else had a punt?

Other than the grand national, not one to bet on horses!

Put £20 on Leicester to get relegation this season a week after they won it last year at 50/1.

Cash out was £390 before the Liverpool game, now only worth a few pennies with their current form :worried:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other than the grand national, not one to bet on horses!

Put £20 on Leicester to get relegation this season a week after they won it last year at 50/1.

Cash out was £390 before the Liverpool game, now only worth a few pennies with their current form :worried:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Decent bet that. Shame they never kept Ranieri..

I dont usually bet, but BetVictor did an offer bet £10 and get £2 free on each race so Ive done that day 1 and im £10 down...balls.

Work mate went yesterday with our boss, work mate is now £1.56 up after losing £50. The boss, well we will just say he had a good day one bet he did yesterday he won £1k...damn it that would have paid for my brake upgrade.

Lets just say my boss has won 'very big' a few times...very big...

I dont usually bet, but BetVictor did an offer bet £10 and get £2 free on each race so Ive done that day 1 and im £10 down...balls.

Work mate went yesterday with our boss, work mate is now £1.56 up after losing £50. The boss, well we will just say he had a good day one bet he did yesterday he won £1k...damn it that would have paid for my brake upgrade.

Lets just say my boss has won 'very big' a few times...very big...
Small stakes to win big money is how I like to bet. Don't win very often but I still enjoy a flutter on big events.

I've been to several racecourses but never Cheltenham unfortunately.

Nice to hear that someone beats the bookies occasionally:smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cliosport-carl Spotted 0
Guy Spotted 2
A Spotted 0
kirsty.hopkins21 Spotted 0
Gam General Chat 0